Saturday, February 9, 2008

A Bad Case of Felinus Interruptus

What is Mom doing today? What's she taking a picture of? Those green wooly things? I better go investigate.



These look a little too big for me. Look at my paw, and look at these things. Did she forget to do a gauge swatch again?




Harrumph. Why the heck is she photographing these things? They're not very interesting if they aren't for me. My tail is more interesting than these things. Don't I have a lovely tail, Mom? Mom?


What? Is there a problem, Mom?



Ah c'mon. You really don't want to photograph your boring ol' finished mitts, do you? Don't you want to play with meeeeeee????





Prrrrrrrrrrt...now that's all I wanted. A nice scratch. And maybe some lunch. Do we have any salmon? Or that stuff with cheese in it? Mom? Mom?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, What a clever cat! Cats are always there where happens something.. Mittens are very nice.
I just returned from a craft fair. I found with my middle daughter quite a lot nice things there: yo-yo makers, pearl threads, clothes etc. Greetings especially to the cat!

Sally said...

I've never had cats until we got Gilligan...didn't know they are so selfish in that they always want to be the center of attention. Gilligan wants to be held when I'm at the computer, when I'm at the sewing machine, and even when I'm knitting...we've had talks about this but he still jumps into my arms as soon as I sit down anywhere...At least someone loves me! Great mittens, Lisa!

cinnamongirl93 said...

Love the gloves! Did the climate suddenly change for Hawaii? LOL!! Your kitty looks like he's having great fun modeling for you!!!
P.S. did you do any public knitting while working on these? If so I bet you got some looks knitting mittens on a tropical island! LOL!

Acornbud said...

What a ham. Love the gloves. Great color!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love these pictures and your little story. Love your gloves and the St.Patricks fabric underneath.
I remember trying to take a photo of a jacket I made my dog. I took 14 photos to get 2 good ones.
LOL I can hear your cat now.....

Mary Anne said...

Oh that is so cute !!! (I'm quite familiar with Felinus Interruptus or Felinus Park your Assus on whatever I'm rushing to finish ...)

Anyhow --- neato mittens ..... can I borrow them ? it's only 8 flipping degrees here with a wind chill factor of he## just froze over !!

Anonymous said...

Hi again and many thanks and greetings from my students! They loved this story and the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Mr. Big always steals the show. Angela is still enjoying the mittens you knitted her.

Opal said...

i can't tell you how many times my cat has done that. she figures that camera means it's time for her to start to vogue. ;-)